NPM Needles and Needle Theory
The patent protected line of needles made from 316L ROSS stainless steel, this material is licensed for medial use and commonly found in stents. NPM line of needles are one integral unit meaning the needle and the cover body are one unit, this ensures the needles will stay aligned at all time during its operation. Furthermore, the needle designed to suck the color and to release it only when the needle in touch with the skin which reduce spills and keep a clean professional treatment. While the motor stops the needle will stay inside. The needle and the roller are for one time use to meet the sterilization standard for medical treatment.
there are several characteristics for needles, thickness, length, structure, type of tip and material. Below you can find some informative data which may help to understand how to select the right needles to the right treatment.
There are a number of professional definitions regarding needle tip, but generally there are two types: a long tip or a short tip. Needles with a long tip are more suitable for creating lines and short tipped needles are better for filling in areas and shading.
In acupuncture, tattoo art or permanent makeup, we there are a total of five types of needles thickness.
- Needle no 6 ( 4 times zero), is a needle that is 0.22 mm thick.
- Needle no. 8 (3 times zero), is a needle that is 0.25 mm thick.
- Needle no. 10 (2 times zero), is a needle that is 0.30 mm thick.
- Needle no. 12 is 0.35 mm thick.
- Needle no. 14 is 0.40 mm thick.
The structure combination are unlimited but for the most these are the commonly used structures.
- Structure A: Flat structure – This is a structure where all the needles are connected close to one another and at the same height.
- Structure B: Magnum structure – The needles are connected close to one another and at the same height, but we raise the second and fourth needle slightly.
- Structure C: Double stack – We will connect three needles together in a flat manner and we place two flat needles on top of them, so that we have two levels of needles.
- Structure D: Japanese structure – We connect the needles in a flat manner where the middle needle is higher that the two needles connected to it and the two needles on the sides are lower so that we receive a graduated structure.
- Structure E: Diagonal structure – We will connect the needles in a graduated fashion where every needed is lower than the one next to it.
- Structure F: Circular structure – We gather all the needles together to create a structure where there is one needle in the middle surrounded by four needles.
NPM Line of Needles
NPM place a large emphasis on needle theory. we will guide you as to which needle is proper to apply makeup to a certain area or to achieve a desired result. There are currently seven types of needle structures, where each needle structure has been assigned a different color.
- Needle no.1 white color with 0.25mm diameter, built from one single needle with bullet head short tip, designed for Hair Follicle effect.
- Needle no.1 120RL white color with 0.35mm diameter, built from one single needle with long sharp tip, designed to create hair stroke effect for eyebrows and beauty marks
- Needle no.1 140RL white color with 0.40mm diameter, built from one single needle long sharp tip, designed to create hair stroke effect for eyebrows and beauty marks.
- Needle no. 3RL sky blue color with 0.25mm diameter, built from 3 needles with long tip in a circular structure, designed to create a hair stroke effect, a thin lip border, a very thin tip for the eyeliner, an effect line above the top lip after delineating and filling the lips.
- Needle no. 3RS yellow color with 0.35mm diameter, built from 3 needles with short tip in a circular structure, designed to create an accentuated lip line, eyeliner or lash line, a beauty mark.
- Needle no. 5RS color green with 0.30mm diameter, built from 5 needles with short tip in a circular structure, designed to delineate the lips and shade the lip fill, eyebrows, accentuated eyeliner, an line effect above the eyeliner and beauty mark.
- Needle no. 7RS color transparent with 0.30mm diameter, built from 7 needles with short tip in a circular structure, designed to create eyebrows in full color, to shade eyebrows, accentuated eyeliner, accentuated delineation of lips, repairs and, deletions.
- Needle no. 7M color purple with 0.30mm diameter, built from 7 needles with short tip in a flat structure, designed to fill in lips, fill in large areas such as nipple reconstruction, etc.
- Needle no. 11D color gray with 0.30mm diameter, built from 11 needles with short tip in a double stack, designed to fill in lips and to fill in large areas such as eye shadow.