PMU/Tattoo Removal Course – Wednesday 22nd November 2017 – $5000HKD
Nowadays one of the most needed procedures is tattoo removal. Clients who had bad facial body tattoos and want to get them removed are tremendous and the demand is higher than the supply. This is a great and simple opportunity to learn a great and safe method to help those clients, and remove all colors. This treatment prices on average are $200-$500 per session. Typical client would need between 2-4 sessions. Body tattoos might need up to 10 sessions to remove.
People who wish to remove facial or body tattoos have the following options:
1) Laser removal, laser removal scars the skin tissue a lot, doesn’t read all the colors (especially not the bright ones) and if a camouflage was done to the client it will spread the titanium oxide all over. Furthermore it breaks the metal molecules of the color and therefore the metals get into the blood strain and end up in the lymph system where it can eventually cause cancer.
2) Saline – using saline under the skin can lift some of the color.
3) Glycolic acid – all the known brands use glycolic acid, I used to use it before too, the problem is that it is extremely powerful and dangerous acid. The healing process is much harder and normally leave scars
So what do we have?
We use a special formula of lactic acid. Lactic acid has the ability to lift more colour faster while much safer than the Glycolic. The healing process is very fast and simple. I developed special method that involves simple steps the clients need to do at home to improve the color lifting and process.
In the workshop, you will learn the following:
- Skin types, layers and oxygenation process
- Types of tattoo removal solutions pros and cons
- What can be removed and how
- Needles and method
- What removal to use.
- Natural removals
- Removal after care
- Common mistakes and dangers
This class is 1 Day 8 hours’ class. Upon completion, you will be able to start removal procedures to your clients.
This method can be done by students from all industries and backgrounds.