Get instant access to the online course content and start studying in minutes.
Join a live class with Master Trainer Tamara Sachs. Places available on the following dates:
5th May 2019, 19th May 2019, 2nd June 2019, 16th June 2019, 30th June 2019
Included in the Super Saver Bundle, you will receive the following:
- Participation in the Paramedical Micro-Pigmentation Online Course (3D Areola)
- Oron 60 NPM Machine
- 10 Needles and remover.
That’s a total saving of $640.
This courses is conducted online, with Master Trainer Tamara Sachs.
3D or High Definition Areola Tattooing is a procedure that provides the most realistic results for both women and men that have had mastectomies. Plastic and reconstructive surgeons are now demanding High Definition or 3-D Areola Tattooing to complement the reconstruction they skillfully performed on their patient’s breasts. Today, the awareness has reached the general public and breast cancer survivors that have had mastectomies are requesting this most realistic look.
Surprisingly, this High Definition effect is extremely easy to create. I can’t wait to share this with you so you too can experience the joy, confidence and gratification these procedures bring to your client. You will learn to:
- Decide whether or not your client is a candidate for this procedure
- Create a realistic, 3-Dimensional nipple, even without a nipplegraft for the “Illusion of Protrusion”
- Determine the size and placement of the nipple/areola complex
- Create a soft, diffused edge on the areola that appears more natural and how to create the convincing texture of Montgomery Glands
- Make color selection easy
- Select the best needles for the density and affects you wish to achieve
- Apply quick and easy shortcuts that give better color retention and less trauma
Places are limited, only 10 spaces available.
Once successfully registered, you will receive an email with the schedule for the day and how to log on to the online course.
To receive the NPM certificate, you will schedule a one-on-one session (included in the price) with Tamara Sachs. You will need to provide a live modal in which to demonstrate your practical understanding of techniques taught throughout the course.
Upon successful completion you will receive an internationally recognized NPM certificate